UNH Licensed Vendor List

A license through the IMG College Licensing (formerly CLC) is required to produce products featuring UNH Trademarks. All members of the UNH community and its entities must use a licensed vendor to produce any merchandise.

Click the button below to download an updated list of UNH licensed vendors.

Licensed Vendor List

Contact Information

Beth Sheckler, Ph.D.
Licensing Manager, Creative and Digital Works
(603) 862-1291