Recruiting Students and Experienced Alumni
Internship and Job Posting
Connect your business with our talented undergraduate and graduate students for internships and employment. Find seasoned professionals who are also UNH alums.
Post Internships and Jobs:
Posting on UNH’s online Wildcat Careers makes your internships and jobs available exclusively to UNH students. In addition to posting, you can review resumes and schedule on-campus information sessions and interviews. Set up an account
Post Positions for UNH Alumni on UNHConnect:
Post open positions on UNHConnect, our online alumni community. Click here to post
Setting Up An Internship
Get Your Brand on Campus to Recruit Our Student Talent
Recruit across multiple disciplines all at once, attend a UNH Career and Internship Fair and reach out to over 1,000 student and alumni attendees.
Other Events and Opportunities
- Resume Review Day and Mock Interview Day: Help UNH students develop their professional skills and meet top talent - Contact Raina Sarvaiya
- UNH Pathways: A mentoring opportunity for UNH Alumni with UNH students - Learn more
- On campus interviewing and information sessions - Contact Audra Cyr
- Fund a student organization, event or career-related workshop – Contact Raina Sarvaiya
- Develop a diverse workforce: The Diversity Network Program (DNP) provides professional training and programming for traditionally underrepresented student populations, which include students of color, lgbt students, students with disabilities, economically-disadvantaged students, and international students - Contact Selina Taylor
What Employers are Saying
"Thank you to the UNH Career Center for providing a top quality, convenient and powerful resource for finding well qualified interns and new hires. We have been repeatedly impressed by the quality of interns and how eager they are to learn and contribute to the team.
As a small company, taking the chance on a new employee is daunting...getting to know them through an internship first, uncomplicated that decision for us. Two of our most recent hires began as interns from UNH and we couldn't be more pleased with their performance."