An inexpensive and reliable method for rapid Vibrio detection, which quantifies levels of dangerous pathogenic and harmless non-pathogenic Vibrio strains. The assay more accurately assesses pathogenic Vibrio risk levels throughout the seafood consumption lifecycle.
- Flexible technology platform adaptable for field testing kit and traditional lab setting
- Quantify levels of harmful and harmless Vibrio strains for more accurate risk assessment
- Inexpensive and reliable alternative to traditional method
- Diagnostic field test kit
- Food safety testing
- Epidemiological monitoring and predictive modeling tool
Intellectual Property Status